Cranial Hair Prosthesis
Cranial hair prosthesis is one of the most versatile solutions to problems related to hair loss today. With immediate effect, long term results and more affordable cost than surgical techniques is a good alternative hair loss. There are many men and women with cranial hair prosthesis that provide very natural aesthetic effects (that much, that many call it non-surgical hair replacement).
WHAT IS A CRANIAL HAIR PROSTHESIS?
It is a piece made to replace the hair from the user, covering the areas of hair bald or less dense. Those strands of prosthesis is set of form individual or in small groups, with a film fine or fabric that simulates the skin human. This basis then joins the head of temporary or semi-permanent form of individually.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF CRANIAL PROSTHESIS?
- Complies with all definitive cases of baldness to medium / long term (such as androgenic alopecia, areata alopecia, cicatricial alopecia, Telogen effluvium, Trichotillomania and patients undergoing chemotherapy);
- The result is immediate;
- The price is much lower that an implant hair;
- Although it is not permanent, it is a very long lasting solution;
- It allows the user to perform all activities of their daily lives without restrictions (such as sports, entering the pool or the sea, bathing, sleeping);
- It is not is a procedure that is surgical;
- Does not have any contraindications (except in allergy cases to any of the materials used, which is rare since the majority of them components of them products of prosthesis and maintenance are hypoallergenic);
Contact Vita’s Hair Studio today to explore all of our cranial prosthesis hair options